What type of information do we collect?
- If you create an account, we may collect your name, company, address, phone number, and email address.
- If you place an order, we may collect your name, company, address, phone number, email address, billing information, the kind of product purchased and other information about your purchase
- If you send us an email, we will collect your name, email address, and any information that you may choose to submit with the e-mail message.
- If you participate in any surveys, contests, wish lists, fundraising, and other voluntary offerings provided on the Web site, we will collect any information you submit as part of such offerings.
- We may collect any other information you provide us in response to suggestion forms or other questionnaires.
- Like many websites, we use “cookies” to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the “Do we use ‘cookies’?” section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
How do we use your information?
Our purpose is associated with collecting information about you to facilitate:
- To answer to your enquiries and requests about any product or payment system.
- To prepare the product that is ordered by you.
- To change our service type (if necessary) as per your need.
- To complete our commitments in connection to any contract you have with us.
- To verify your identity.
- To resolve issues with any products or services supplied to you.
- To do statistical surveying and following of offers information.
- To survey carefully your submitted comments that published on the site.
How do we secure visitors Information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed way that are heavily shielded.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. But if you turn cookies off, you won’t have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone by contacting customer service.
In addition, we may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not allowed to use the information collected on our behalf except to support us to conduct and to improve our business as well as our customer support.
Do we expose information to third parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside/ third parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice.
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006. Here, the term “outside parties” does not include www.KANZY.co.uk. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential and they are considered as our member of the business group.
Also, we my share your information with advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others.
In this issue, we ensure it first that your privacy rights continue to be protected. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our “Conditions of Use” section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.